Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Festive St. Patrick’s Day! I will be partaking in the Corned Beef & Cabbage today! Heading over to the crock pot in a bit to get it all set-up. Here’s the recipe I intend to use….
Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
10 Baby red potatoes, quartered
1 onion, peeled cut into pieces
4 cups of water
4 pounds corned beef brisket with spice packet
6 ounces of beer
1/2 head of cabbage, coarsely chopped
1. Place onions and potatoes in the bottom of the Crock-Pot
2. Pour in water and place brisket on top
3. Pour beer over brisket, It is about a half a can so enjoy the 2nd half as you cook
4. Sprinkle brisket with spices set Crock Pot on high
5. Cook 8 hours on high, 1 hour before serving stir in cabbage pieces and recover crock pot
By the way, I’m down 2.5 pounds this week! Woot Woot!